Wednesday 18 July 2012

CHEMOTHERAPY UPDATE







My friend is still going for her weekly chemotherapy. This Friday 20th July will be her forth session. She still feels nauseous, this now continues on and off throughout the week. She remains very weak and is spending even more time in bed now.


I can't see that the Chemotherapy is achieving anything. I just see my friend getting thinner and thinner, eating less and less and becoming weaker and weaker. I can't see how it is or how it will improve her quality of life. But then who am I? I'm not a doctor. I just see my friend getting worse and wonder if she would have been any different or better had she not have agreed to the Chemotherapy.


It was her decision to try the Chemotherapy and it will be her decision to stop it. Whatever she decides and how ever long she has on this earth plain, I will stand by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment