Thursday 7 June 2012

THE CRISIS







Well things didn't get better in fact they got worse, my friend began vomiting in the afternoon. This continued over night and into the next morning. She couldn't even keep fluids down and was becoming severely dehydrated. Her bones are now sticky out through her skin, the deterioration has been very dramatic.


On Wednesday morning 6th June at around 7 o'clock I left messages everywhere for urgent medical help. At about 8.30am a phone call from the hospital saved the day. They would re-admit my friend, it was just a case of finding a bed.


At 2pm I was finally given the go ahead, a bed had been found. By 2.45pm she was on the hospital ward. She was immediately hooked up to a drip and various drugs were pumped into her to ease the pain and stop her vomiting.


I have spoken with her this morning 7th June and she sounds much better. I will be seeing her later today and hope to find out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment